In the world of esthetic enhancement, the pursuit of facial symmetry and balance takes center buccal-fat-removal (ตัด ไขมัน กระพุ้ง แก้ม, which is also a term in Thai). Under this guide, you can learn everything about buccal fat removal.
A Glimpse Into The Facial Treatment
This is a cosmetic procedure that is specially designed to address excessive fat in your cheeks to achieve a more sculpted and defined facial appearance. The buccal fat pads are located in the lower portion of your cheeks, contributing to the face’s fullness. The procedure is basically sought after by people who desire an angular facial structure.
The Purpose And Benefits
- The primary purpose of this treatment is to achieve a harmonious facial balance by minimizing the prominence of your cheeks.
- The fat removal can improve your facial contours, especially for you when you have a round or chubby appearance on the cheeks
- As you age, facial fat distribution changes. By removing excessive fat, you might achieve a more youthful, sculpted look.
- Skilled experts perform the buccal fat removal procedure. It includes different steps.
- You will be administered under local anesthesia to ensure comfort throughout your procedure.
- Small incisions would be made inside your mouth, typically near the upper molars. This will help you get rid of visible scarring on your external face.
- The surgeon will understand the buccal fat pads through the incisions and remove the appropriate amount for you to achieve the right results.
- The incisions will be closed with dissolvable suit years, so no marks will be visible on your cheeks.
- The procedure basically lasts for around 30 minutes to one hour, and it is performed on an outpatient basis.
Buccal fat removal is a highly individualized procedure. It is essential for you to have realistic expectations and communicate your desired outcomes to your surgeon. Not everybody is a suitable candidate for the procedure.
After the procedure, you might experience mild swelling and bruising, which is temporary full recovery will generally take a few weeks. You should follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions to ensure optimum healing.
Results will become completely noticeable as the swelling will subside within a few weeks to a few months. The final outcome will reveal a more sculpted facial appearance that will complement your uniqueness.